An Invitation to help develop an Intervention to help families of persons with a brain injury and a substance use disorder
- It can be difficult to be a family member of a person with a brain injury AND a substance use problem
- Families need support and there is a gap in services provided now
- We are developing a structured intervention to assist families who support a person with a brain injury AND a substance use disorder and we need your consultation
- One 4 hour session Wednesday January 25th, 2012 from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- Family members aged 16 and up (parents, spouses/ partners, siblings, offspring) who live with and/or support a person with a brain injury AND substance use disorder
- CHIRS office –62 Finch Ave. West,Toronto
- Reimbursement of transportation costs available
- It will be possible to set up remote participation via Skype
If you are interested in participating please contact Judy Gargaro at (416) 243-3600, ext. 2600