The Personal Injury Alliance consists of three of Canada’s top ranked personal injury law firms, McLeish Orlando, Oatley, Vigmond and Thomson, Rogers. These three firms have formed an alliance that is centered around one common goal: to provide unparalleled legal representation to accident victims and their families. Personal Injury Alliance law firms practice with compassion and dedication to ensure financial security for their clients’ futures.
The firms of the Personal Injury Alliance are all recognized leaders in their field:
- Each firm has been designated as one of the top 10 personal injury law firms in Canada by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Each firm has a number of personal injury lawyers recognized as leaders in professional peer-review publications such as LEXPERT® and Best Lawyers.
- Each firm has a number of personal injury lawyers recognized by the Law Society of Upper Canada as Specialists in Civil Litigation.
- Each firm has a partner who has been a past president of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association.
PIA member firms have years of experience fighting and winning on behalf of injured individuals and their families in some of the most complex and challenging personal injury litigation matters. Areas of Expertise include:
- Aircraft Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Boating and Watercraft Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Childrens’ Injuries
- Class Actions
- Disability Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Orthopaedic Injuries
- Product and Equipment Liability
- Serious Slip and Fall Injuries
- Snowmobile Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Swimming Pool Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries